Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Customer Service

I recently had an issue with a package I ordered from the largest online company in the world.  So I decided to call to inquire about it's whereabouts.  What I was expecting; long hold time, press 1 for English, your call is important to us, please hold.

Instead, the phone rang once, and an actual person answered.  I was blown away that this billion dollar company actually understood the importance of customer service, as well as the high likelihood that by providing such exceptional service your bottom line is directly impacted with a positive result.

That is one of the reasons that Pine Creek Structures is customer oriented.  I tell people all of the time, anyone can take someones money, but if the delivery of products or services is not rendered to the customers liking, that the lasting impression of your business is a negative one.

We try to take extra steps when dealing with our customers.  From visits to their home to address any questions or issues, to sending a simple thank you note with our personal contact information.  We make ourselves available by providing our customers with our business lines, cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, as well as means to contact us via social media.

The reason, because I want to treat every customer how I want to be treated.  I want to go home at night knowing that I conducted business in a positive, honest, and satisfying manner.  I want my reputation to proceed me, and if that means going the extra length it is well worth it.

The best part is, I am not alone.  Throughout all of our retail locations our Business Managers have their hearts invested in the company, this is our livelihood.  We strive to be the best.  Offering the best warranties, the best products, the best customer service.  And that is why we continue to see growth year after year.  At the end of the day, we are not in the shed business, we are in the making people happy business.

Stop by one of our many locations and see how important you are to us.

Be well,

Doug Marcarelli

CT Business Manager

Pine Creek Structures, Pine Creek Construction
1695 Berlin Turnpike
Berlin, CT 06037


c - 203.548.7355

f - 203.842.3971mailto:ctsheds@gmail.com




FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @pinecreekct

Check out our Youtube Channel:



Need a Horsebarn??



The durable, affordable, storage solution.  Built Amish Tough!!

Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm, Saturday 9am-2pm



No comments:

Post a Comment